Hi, welcome back to the After Dinner Investing podcast! We’ve got a great show for you this week. On today’s show Jason starts out with some wisdom from Mohnish Pabrai, then we have some 13F updates. After the 13F updates, we share an update on Party City (we have helium!). After that we get into some Fiat Chrysler talk about the possible merger with Renault, and then Jason explains why he bought more Fiat Chrysler in the After Dinner Investor portfolio. And then we close the show with a great book recommendation.
Thanks for listening, thanks for sharing.
Mohnish Pabrai’s Dublin Talk – YouTube
Mohnish Pabrai Interview Episode 120 – The Investors Podcast
Mohnish Pabrai Interview Episode 121 – The Investors Podcast
Mohnish Pabrai Interview Episode 241 – The Investors Podcast
Mohnish Pabrai 13F – WhaleWisdom
Guy Spier 13F – WhaleWisdom
Lou Simpson 13F – Whale Wisdom
Berkshire Hathaway 13F – WhaleWisdom
Lou Simpson retiring from Geico – Chicago Tribune
Party City Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript – The Motley Fool
Fiat Chrysler Unveils Renault Merger Proposal – The Wall Street Journal
Fiat Chrysler Ram Pickup Is Closing In on GM and Ford – The Wall Street Journal
- 014: Are You Ready For The Pain?
- 011: Bought More FCAU And PRTY + 2 New Watchlist Stocks + Peak Charlie Munger
- 015: Mohnish Pabrai Buys GrafTech (EAF) + Reviewing Mohnish Pabrai’s 13F
- 009: Breaking Down The Synchrony Financial Investment
- $50,000 I Don’t Need + New Mohnish Pabrai Nuggets + Fiat Chrysler Talk