On today’s episode Jason opens the show by talking about a two-step investment evaluation process that he learned from Mohnish Pabrai. This “the goal is rejection” process allows him to quickly scan investment opportunities and then get back to general reading.
Then Jason talks about his recent Gulfport Energy investment. He discusses what Gulfport does, how he found Gulfport, and why he’s making the investment.
Jason also covers some scuttlebutt articles about the natural gas industry.
Thanks for listening! Please support the show by sharing it with friends and by leaving us a rating and review.
Mohnish Pabrai Rejects Stock Ideas As Quickly As Possible – After Dinner Investor
Is Gulfport Energy A Hidden PE Of Less Than 2? – After Dinner Investor
Restoring Forests Could Help Put a Brake on Global Warming, Study Finds – The New York Times
A Leader of America’s Fracking Boom Has Second Thoughts – The Wall Street Journal
The U.S. Is Overflowing With Natural Gas. Not Everyone Can Get It. – The Wall Street Journal
Investors Aren’t Buying This Oil Rebound – The Wall Street Journal
- 014: Are You Ready For The Pain?
- $50,000 I Don’t Need + New Mohnish Pabrai Nuggets + Fiat Chrysler Talk
- 012: More Wisdom From Mohnish Pabrai + 13F Reviews + Party City and Fiat Chrysler Updates
- Ring Energy Looks Like A No-Brainer (Episode 17)
- 015: Mohnish Pabrai Buys GrafTech (EAF) + Reviewing Mohnish Pabrai’s 13F