Hi everyone, welcome back to the After Dinner Investing podcast. This week Jason explains why he bought more Fiat Chrysler and Party City. He introduces two new watchlist stocks, EVI Industries and RF Industries. And he shares some interesting stories in the Scuttlebutt, including an epic Charlie Munger interview with The Wall Street Journal.
Thanks for listening, thanks for sharing.
FCA Q1 2019 Results – Fiat Chrysler
Investor Relations – RF Industries
RF Is Flying Under the Radar and Soaring at Same Time – San Diego Business Journal
Is Jeep’s 2020 Gladiator Worth the Climbing Costs? – The Wall Street Journal
Jeep mega-brand transforms Fiat Chrysler’s future – The Detroit News
Warren Buffett: ‘I’m having more fun than any 88-year-old in the world’ – Financial Times
Charlie Munger, Unplugged – The Wall Street Journal
- 014: Are You Ready For The Pain?
- 009: Breaking Down The Synchrony Financial Investment
- $50,000 I Don’t Need + New Mohnish Pabrai Nuggets + Fiat Chrysler Talk
- 012: More Wisdom From Mohnish Pabrai + 13F Reviews + Party City and Fiat Chrysler Updates
- Finding Value Stocks Is About Picking The Right Moment